Garrison tried out for yearbook. (I know you were probably thinking cheerleader)ha ha Any way... for try outs they had to fill out an application, have an interview with the "present staff" and Instructor and bring a food that best describes who they are.
Garrison brought two different things. The first one was Ramen Noodles with taco bell, fire sauce. This is something that he makes all the time and thinks is delicious. (I have never tried it but he says it's good) The other thing he took was Dr.Pepper. One of his favorite beverages.Since Dr.Pepper has 23 flavors. Garrison wrote the "23 flavors of Me" list.
Here is the list. I am.....
1. bubbly
2. creative
3. funny
4. laid back
5. musical
6. hard working
7. know how to sparkle
8. HOT
9. mysterious
10. goofy
11. smart
12. smooth
13. ticklish
14. can set a table
15. write own name
16. have cool parents
17. oldest child
18. know how to make "fire noodle soup"
19. amazing hair
20. always carry I pod
21. adventurous
22. dependable
23. can stand on one leg while touching nose
The staff made him demonstrate #23 and then they had him pick a name of a faculty member out of a hat and act how the would. He drew Julie Wilde (the principal). To act like she would, he started yelling at a random kid that came walking into the room. I guess it was real funny!
A couple of kids on YB staff told him he didn't need to worry, they were pretty sure he made it, but today it was official. He received his letter letting him know that he "made it."
Good Job Garrison, I'm proud of you!!
2 comments:
Well done Garrison. All the chicks love the Yearbook staff.
WTG Garrison! I had the most fun doing yearbook in jr. high and high school! (This doesn't make me a geek, right? Garrison won't think so, anyway. :)
Post a Comment