Monday, April 28, 2008

Making Cards
















Hello, My name is Tara and I am a... procrastinator! It is not a character that one brags about. The reason I am sharing this is because I finally feel a sense of accomplishment.

For Christmas, I told my mother that I would "re-stock" her homemade card supply. (I had made her a whole box for Mother's Day and she was on her last few) Well, four months later and I have finally filled the box again.

It's not that I haven't had the time. It is just so hard to set down and be creative. So, I marched my self down to the Robins Nest, found some cute papers and stamps. I borrowed some "cricut" cartridges from Mandy , I made a spot at the kitchen table to work, put on some Bon Jovi and got to work.

On to the next project!

2 comments:

CAM said...

Don't feel too bad, Christine is still working an Alex's Christmas stocking she started when he was born. He turns 5 next month.

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are so good at scrapping- Those are some super cute cards.