Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Concert

I know you all have been sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting to hear about the concert. We had such a great time!! The whole week-end was so much fun!


Before the concert we ate dinner at a place called "Brooklyn's," it was a pretty cool place.
They played a lot of 80's music with about every other song being a Bon Jovi song.
Every time a Bon Jovi song would come on the whole restaurant would sing.
Thanks for dinner Lee and Denise!

These are my friends that share my obsession. Denise, Me and Sherry. This is the second concert that we have gone to together.

Daughtry was the "opening band," They were great!

Here is Jon in all his Awesomeness~~ He puts on such a great show. The songs, the dancing, the TV screens, he even went out into the crowd for a couple of song. He is amazing!! I would have loved to have been the lady that ran her hand up the inside of his thigh when he was in the crowd.. HaHa!
Richie sang 'These Days,' He is amazing too. I can't believe how many guitars the guy has.


Here is a view from our seats. The picture isn't the best but it was taken with a cell phone.
I took my binoculars and didn't really need to use them.
We sang, we danced and we screamed our heads off ! I didn't want it to end!


Gary, Thanks for the ticket to the show and for putting up with my obsession.
Jeff and Sherry, Thanks for the ride and all the fun.
The laughs were great, getting lost was an adventure, the food was good, the jokes were hilarious and you guys are the BEST!

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Every time I think of Bon Jovi i think of you Tara! I'm glad you had fun-you hard core 80's chick!

Logan & Lindy said...

I been waiting for this post! You are crazy girl!!! So did Gary go to the Concert with you?

galleygrapevine said...

Gary didn't go to the concert. He said he had been to 2 already, he didn't need to see another one. After dinner he went back to the hotel and we went to the show. I Loved it!!!
oh, by the way, Did I tell you how much I LOVED it!?! haha
Well any way, I LOVED it!!!!

CAM said...

I wasn't even aware he was still performing, other than Golden Age Centeres and Bah Mitzfas.

Just kidding, glad you had a good time.