I feel like I have accomplished a lot for one day. (finally!)
First I made a few corsages and bouts for some kids in the ward. I really enjoy the creative part of flowers and sometimes I even miss working at the flower shop. (that only lasts a few minutes though) I really don't miss the deadlines and the crazy moms that come in and order and all the back breaking, finger hurting work. It is nice to make a few once in a while.
Second, I finally got my Living Room cleaned, I'm talking, moved the furniture, washed the doilies, and dusted. I tried burning all my "junk mail" and had a bit of a mishap , I forgot to open the flue and all the smoke came pouring into the house. The smoke detectors were going off,I had all the doors and window open. I'm sure my neighbors thought my house was on fire again. I was just trying to get out of an hour of "shredding."
Next, I had the kids go out with me and clean up the front yard. We were able to get a lot of things picked up. I would like to make a "dump run" and get ride of some big things that are junking up the yard. That will have to wait until "free dump day." It does look better though.
I just have to tell something super funny!!! A couple of months ago, Shae got a new cell phone number. Well, A girl in our ward tried to call her today to find out something about a movie, Any way, She called Shae's old number and got an "ear full" from the lady on the other end.
We thought it would be funny to call it to see what the lady would do. Here is our conversation.
Me- Hello is Shae there?
Lady- No, this is not Shae's phone!!! (very rude)
Me- Oh I'm sorry!
Lady- Tell your little friends that this is not Shae's phone and to quit calling!!!! (rude again)
Me- O K Sorry
Then I hung up and we laughed our heads off. Thing of it is, if this kept happening to me, I would be pretty ticked off too. But since it wasn't. Oh Well!! Moral to the story, try not to get a phone number previously owned by a Teenager!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment