Monday, April 7, 2008

Tummy Troubles

For the past few weeks our family has been plagued with the stomach flu. aka the Gom-booo.
Last Sunday I was feeling a little queezy, luckily that was as far as it got.
While we were in Denver, Amelia got sick and spent a few days looking inside a toilet. Last night Shae started her "tummy troubles" around 11:00. I gave her Pepto and sent her to bed. Let's just say, It didn't work. The poor girl has thrown up all day. I think she has kept some sprite down and that's about it.
While eating dinner, Garrison put his food down and said he was going to bed because he wasn't feeling well. There is nothing worse than a rotating stomach flu! I guess it is time to air out the house and get a case of Lysol Spray.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Just when you think cold and flu season has finally come to an end! I hope you're all well soon! (Run all your toothbrushes through the dishwasher!) (hugs)