As most people know, We are having "road construction" on our street. The city is covering all the open ditch and making it all underground. After that part of the project is done they will be putting in curb and gutter. It has been a huge mess! By our house it hasn't been too bad because our ditch was already covered but for the people down the street.....Yikes!!
I have been more inconvenienced by the fact that I have to go to the Post Office to pick up my mail. It doesn't help that half of the postal workers seem to be working in 'slow motion.' Let's just say, I only go about twice a week and it is not a fun adventure! I am not a patient person.
Any way back to construction..... My kids have loved playing in the dirt hill and the pipes. Sunday afternoon the weather was so nice they spent their afternoon crawling from one yard to another through the pipe. They said it was a little wet but they had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
My front yard is the main access point for the children and their "crawling" adventures! We had fun on Sunday coaxing them through the pipe. Once Eli tried it once, they all decided it was a cool idea. It will sure be nice when it is all done though. Right?
And Post Office is for sure the WORST part!!!!!
Post a Comment