Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let me share a little history of my vehicle.....On our way home from California last June, We stopped in St. George for a couple of days to hang out with my sister. While we were there I decided that I wanted to go looking for a new car. (My van was starting to have problems and we thought that we better get rid of it while we could still get money out of the trade in) I had been researching vehicles and had my heart set on a Chevy Trailblazer. I had checked dealerships and found one in our "price range," so I went to go look at it. (Gary had spent a little too much time in the sun the day before and was in a lot of pain, plus he couldn't even put shoes on because the top of his feet were sunburned) Long story short, I saw the Armada, loved it, could afford it, bought it, and came home in a new car.
Since I have owned my car it has been hit 3 times. I don't know about the first two times. It was hit in the front, side swiped on the driver side, and then hit from behind.
I had to duct tape the tail light on because it was "dangling."
The funny thing (o k maybe it isn't funny) My caravan was hit from behind last year, going to school, by a student that Gary "drove" with. The Armada was hit from behind, on the way home from school, one block away from the last accident, on the same road, by a student that drove with Gary. (Gary teaches Dr. Ed) We laugh about putting a sign on my car for his students to keep away!


Here is my "rental car," isn't it funny that it is black too? Things I like about this car.... It has the "new car smell" (probably cause it only has 798 miles on it) it also has Sirius satellite.
Things I miss about my Armada. The running boards, radio controls on the steering wheel, arm rest for my right arm, the room, the comfy seats. I can't complain though, it still is pretty nice.

3 comments:

CAM said...

Try not to wreck this one while the other is getting fixed. also, tell your husband to focus some lessons on "following too close", might help.

Greetings from Hong Kong

Janice {Run Far} said...

I ran past your haouse yesterday and was trying to figure out if that was a new car or if someone was just over for a visit. So you are getting your Armada back right? Cause you know that is the car I want right?

galleygrapevine said...

Ya, I'm getting my Armada back!!! I have become very accustomed to all the extras it comes with. Plus, Garrison can't drive this one cause it's a "rental" I'm really hating that!!! Hopefully it wont be in the shop long.