Today Gary and I set off for the city to pick up a transmission for his jeep that he is fixing up. (details later) What a long day!!
I got the kids off to school, had to go to the school because I left Gary's wallet in the computer bag, and had to get gas. By time we left town it was almost 10:00.
The first thing we did when we got into town was run to Walmart to get a tarp to put under the transmission. Then we went to pick it up. That thing weighed a ton!!! I am not the strongest person and we didn't have anyone to help us. Luckily Gary was able to find some boards to help with the process. By time we got everything loaded, we were filthy. Grease and fluid everywhere.
So, off to Walmart again. I only had to get a shirt but we had to buy Gary another outfit.
We wanted to go to Outback Steakhouse for lunch (because I have never ate there) but they were closed(it was 3:30) so we ended up at Applebee's. It wasn't the best but I was starving.
We got home around 8:00pm. I still had to run to Mandy's and pick up Amelia and Eli. *Thanks Mandy for taking care of my kids, feeding them and running them around, I know it is a big job!* I had to pick Garrison and Shae up from work (at different times) and I managed to get a load of laundry done. I am exhausted!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I am tired just reading about your day. I saw garrison at work last night, did he tell ya?
Post a Comment