Monday, April 7, 2008

50 things about Mariah Shae

After reading my "101 things," Shae asked if I would do a "50 things" about her. So here are a few things about my sweet daughter!

1. She is left handed

2. was born with brown hair

3. and blue eyes

4. in Cedar City

5. Has a blood disorder

6. Called Hereditary Spherocytosis

7. Had spleen removed when she was 2 1/2

8. Had braces

9. Wears contacts (purple one's right now)

10. has taken dance since she was 4

11. took piano lessons (but hated them) should have made her keep going.

12. Hates sharing (food, drinks, everything)

13. Loves to go to concerts

14. Went to Warped Tour last summer

15. Doesn't like to wear "girl" clothes

16. prefers band T-shirts and jeans

17. Doesn't like to wear shorts

18. takes her cell phone every where

19. Is a speed texter

20. She loves Musicals

21. Sweeny Todd

22. Across the Universe

23. Hairspray

24. Grease

25. Loves school

26. Favorite teacher is Mrs. O

27. Claims to be such a "Rebel"

28. but is really a good kid.

29. Likes to Ice Skate

30. Hang out with friends

31. and listen to I-pod

32. works at the local theater ( yeah, popcorn for me)

33. Is totally in love with Teddy Geiger


and Johnny Deppe


34. Loves cupcakes *wink,wink*

35. has a shopping cart in her bedroom

36. uses it as a laundry hamper

37. Has met her favorite band X 3

38. Their name is "Spill Canvas"

39. Favorite drink is Sprite

40. Favorite color is purple

41. Favorite TV show is Spongebob

42. ran track for a day

43. sports are not her thing

44. has had a broken collar bone

45. and ankle

46. and many boys hearts (JK)

47. lives in her own little world where everyone eats rainbows and poops out butterflies. (JK again) favorite line from "Horton hears a Who"

48. Favorite words are....Rad, gnarly and chillin'. Always saying.."Chad is Rad" meaning her uncle.

49. Likes to hang out with cousins

50. Thinks her Dad is the funniest thing EVER!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

OHHHHHHHHH I love shae! That was so cute!

Shae, Start a blog!! Thanks for getting me popcorn the other night, start a blog, have another cupcake (wink wink) and...... I love your guts, hoochie!

Logan & Lindy said...

Oh I miss Shae. She is such a sweet girl. She is so beautiful! I need to come visit Shae this summer. Hey I will get to see her a few times. I am glad she is still wearing purple contacts they are rad!

The Galley's said...

I do have to agree the "Chad is Rad."