Friday, April 4, 2008

101 things you may or may not know about me.......

1. I Love Coke

2. I used to be a lifeguard

3. I worked as a Nanny in Hawaii

4. I still like to watch the Brady Bunch

5. and Little House on the Prairie

6. I love scary movies

7. I hate action movies

8.I like to sing

9. but not in front of any one

10. I can play the piano

11. but not when people sing

12. I won over $200.00 playing Bingo in Vegas

13. I could possibly be a Bingo addict if I had the chance

14. I love the Ocean

15. I love the Mountains

16. I want to go to New York

17. I'm good at solving puzzles

18. I love wheel of Fortune

19. I went to school to be a travel agent

20. I worked at the Airport Hilton in SLC at the front desk

21. Met one of my best friends there (Sherry)

22. I hate to grocery shop

23. I love to shop at Lowes

24. I can fix about any thing around the house

25. Took the garbage disposal apart and fixed it.

26.I can water ski with one ski (last time I checked, which was a long time ago)

27. I learned how to down hill ski in my twenties

28.I still hang out with my friends from high school

29. I had all my kids by c-section

30. thought it was a "piece of cake!"

31. I don't mind laundry

32. but hate folding and putting it away

33. I love movie theater popcorn

34. anything chocolate

35. and rice crispy treats

36. I hate to write checks

37. Glad there is "instant bill pay"

38. I'm very ticklish

39. I'm a night owl

40.I love to fly

41.I still think sonic the hedgehog (on the Sega) is the best game ever!

42. but do like guitar hero and Wii

43. I hate shoes and socks

44. would wear flip flop year around. O k I do that!

45. I used to Love Christmas

46. don't like the stress of it now

47. I still have my dress from Graduation

48. I used to have a full sized "Shaun Cassidy" cut out in my room

49. thanks to my Grandma. (she owned a music store)

50. I had a wham! poster too Yikes!

51. I have been to several concerts....

52. Journey

53. The Police

54. Aerosmith

55. 38 Special

56. ZZ Top

57. Bon Jovi x3

58.I've been the "enrichment leader"

59.Primary chorister

60. Laurels adviser

61.Girls camp leader

62. Achievement day leader

63. favorite calling was "building scheduler"

64. Received my "Young Woman's Recognition" when I was 17

65. I love Law & Order

66. Hate CSI Miami (stupid Horatio Cane!)

67. I have never had a broken bone

68. Unless a baby toe counts

69. I wear contact lenses/glasses

70. I am super blind with out them

71. I like to read

72. but don't take the time to do it.

73. I hate being late

74. but find myself being late all the time

75. I'm superstitious

76. but not super obsessed about it.

77. I check my e-mail a couple of times a day

78. and my blog (like to read comments)

79. I love the sound of rain

80. and the smell

81. I like "off color" jokes and e-mails

82. have been known to pass them on ( let me know if you would like to receive some)

83. I always order the same thing at certain restaurants

84. La Cabana - #1 Taco, Cheese enchilada w/ Rice only

85. Stockmans - Chicken Fried Steak

86. Chili's - Lettuce Wrap

87. Any Chinese food - Sweet and Sour Chicken

88. I love to play Volleyball

89. but hate the way "C league" runs their games

90. I love my kids

91. Wish I could guard them from life's trials

92. Am afraid that I have already "messed" them up

93. know deep down that they will be o k

94. Have had my Armada wrecked 3 times since I got it. (June)(2 times were just small)

95. None were my fault

96. I have a "routine" before I can go to sleep

97. right side, left side, right side, snooze

98. I hate getting up in the morning

99. I love the warmth of the sun

100. Flowers in the spring

101. and the friends I have here in blogsville!!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

That was so good. I thought I would learn something new, and although some of the things I didn't quite know, they were all so YOU! GOod job!

Logan & Lindy said...

Your so funny Tara! Ya I wasnt to suprized by any of them!!! Glad I could get to Know Aunt Tara better!

CAM said...

Hmmm, yup, you're still weird.

-Andrew-