Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bugged

Yesterday I was so BUGGED! Why is it that when one thing goes wrong, everything else seems to follow?
To start I had a heck of a time getting Amelia to school. I don't know why she gets this way but I can't take it anymore. Every day it's something, tummy ache, head ache, legs hurt, too tired. Well, after about three weeks of this, I snapped. I don't normally yell at my kids but she got it today. Sorry Amelia.
Then I went to get ready for work and the water had been shut off. (Yes, I paid my bill) The city has been working on our road for the past few weeks. Now that they are getting close to my house I guess they needed to turn the water off. Thanks for giving me the "heads up!!!" NOT!
We finally got the water back on around 5:00.
It seems like I was annoyed by everything...My kids music, kids wanting me to run them here and there, my stupid computer, "blogger" was running slow, the weather, everything. The only thing that could fix it was a good nights sleep.

No comments: