Today was a B.A.D. hair day!! It all started this morning when I got up a little late, it was only about 10 minutes but that was enough to send my morning into a tail spin. After taking a shower and putting my make up on, I went to blow dry my hair. Now, for any one who has 'naturally curly hair,' you know how out of control it can be. I depend on my blow dryer with a round brush to get it mostly straight and then finish it off with a flat iron. NOT this morning! I turned the dryer on...nothing. I reset it.....nothing. I changed outlets.....nothing. The thing was D.E.A.D! I went into a panic. My hair was still completely wet, I had no blow dryer, no mousse and I had about five minutes to drop the kids off and get to work. What did I do??? I used the straight iron on my wet head (trying to at least get the front fixed) sprayed it with some hair spray and off I went.
I felt a little out of sorts and a little "frizzy" but I survived the day. And to top it all off......It's Friday!!! YEAH!
1 comment:
Oh man that stinks! So did you steam burn your head? I have kinda tried that and the steam burned me VERY bad!!!
Post a Comment