Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not my favorite



I did two things today that I absolutely hate! The first is trying on swimsuits. I really, really hate it.I never seem to find one that will fit right and it depresses me to no end. Well, I found a suit that I love and will be happy with. Thanks to modbe !(sold by Kandice)Shae even found one that would cover her "ample bosoms."
Mine is the Green one, Shae's is the red. She looked so cute in it. If you want to look at any of their stuff go to www.Kandice.mymodbe.com

The next thing that I absolutely hate to do is grocery shopping. I really dread going to the store, I avoid it as much as possible. When my kids complain that there isn't anything to eat, then I make the "dreaded trek." Lately I have enjoyed it even less. The price of groceries are enough to stop your heart. Milk, cheese, eggs, cereal,bread Yikes!! These things used to be fairly in-expensive. What is sad is that these are the things we use the most. Today I had to buy vegetable oil. The size that would have normally been $2.50 was over $4.00(for the store brand). When is this going to end? Groceries are over priced, gas is over priced, everything that we need is over priced! What can I do about it? Nothing but complain! Oh, Well, at least I have a cute swimsuit.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

I'm so so so glad you both had success. Thank you so much for spreading the word, and being so sweet! You will have to read mandy's comments to see how the cookie trick ended up...lol. you stinkers

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh my gosh I hate grocery shopping too- I hate everything about it, making the list and deciding what to make for the next few weeks, and I hate going to the store and getting everything. UGH

I love the suits... I love the one I picked too, they are all so dang cute.

Mandy said...

I really enjoyed getting naked with you in Kandice's bedroom yesterday! ;)

he he he