Sunday, April 6, 2008

Diet Tester

Spring is almost here which means summer is right around the corner. That means, shorts, swimsuits and cute summer clothes.
I was reading in a magazine and found an article on being a "diet tester."

Here is the article..............

Be an ALL YOU diet tester

Dieting is more effective when it's done with a friend-or two. That's why ALL YOU is designing a new eating plan meant to be followed by dieters in a group. And to make sure it works, we're looking for testers. Team up with your friends, coworkers or a family member and register for our 2008 Reality Checked diet. Gather as few as two or as many as six people 18 years or older who live in the United States, and sign up at ALL YOU.com by May 30th. We'll e-mail your team weekly diet instructions and tips for three months. At the end of the diet, one team will win a trip to New York City courtesy of ALL YOU.

Any one interested leave me a comment or e-mail me and we will get started.

3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I WILL DO IT!!!

galleygrapevine said...

Lindy, Do you even have anything to lose, you little toothpick!?!
haha

Logan & Lindy said...

Yes I do have weight to lose! I seriously have been trying to loose some weight and it wont come off I dont know what the problem is!