Friday, April 18, 2008

Rock of Love

I have a confession to make, and it is not one of my "proudest"moments, but it has to be said....I am a fan of "Rock of Love" with Brett Michaels. I have watched both seasons. I know, it isn't a "quality" form of entertainment but I can't help myself. ( Maybe it is the 80's girl in me) Every week I sit and watch all the sleazy, ugly, mental girls, willing to do just about anything to nab a "Rock Star." Boy are they sleazy and mental!!! I wonder if they look back at the show after it is said and done and regret the things they have done. Do they have no shame? Can you really and truly find love on a TV show and expect it to work out? I think the odds are stacked against anyone who tries to find love this way.
All I have to say is, No matter what happens, there better not be a Rock of Love 3!! I will refuse to watch it. My advise to Brett would be, look in a bar, try e-harmony, or randomly pick some girl out of the crowd at a show. You probably would have a better chance at love that way.
Enough about that. I've spoke my peace.

This is the girl that supposedly won Brett's heart, (we will see on Sunday if they are still together) She was set to be eliminated the first night but another girl chose to go home, leaving Ambre still in the running. She is the one I had picked to win because she seemed to be the most "genuine" person in the house. So, one more episode and I can get on with something else. Maybe something more "uplifting!"

No comments: