Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Saturday

Why is it that you can go weeks and not have one thing planned and on the day you have something planned, ten other things seem to take place the same day?
The day I am speaking of is this Saturday. Mandy, Janice and a few others are having a Yard Sale. So, Mandy told me if I had anything to sale to bring it down. Well, since I have a "D.I." pile that takes up half of my basement, I figured I might as well try to get some money out of my junk.
(so, being the procrastinator that I am, hopefully I can get it all priced by Friday!)
The next on the agenda for Saturday is a Bridal Shower for my cute little nephew, Ty's fiance.
They are so cute together! She fits right in to the family.
Then in the afternoon, Gary's family decided to have a Pot Luck Lunch at the park. I guess it will be our Mother's Day celebration, a day early. It's always fun to get together, visit, eat and let the cousins hang out. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

1 comment:

Christine said...

My busy day this week is today. It's funny how everything seems to hit you on the same day. It all sounds like fun (well, except for the yard sale, but hopefully you'll make some money!!)