Saturday was our yard sale. We seriously made A LOT of money. (mostly Janice and Mandy)
There were people there before the garage door opened and we even had people come knock on the door after we were all cleaned up. It was Amazing!!!
We had a good time. We worked our butts off, played jokes on each other, and ate yummy taco's from the new taco stand. What else could we have asked for??
Sunday.........
Mother's Day was so nice. The Primary kids sang a few song and made cute little cards with flower cut outs. I actually got to take a nap without anybody waking me up. Gary barbecued steaks and he bought me my own pint of "Ben & Jerry's" chocolate fudge brownie ice cream.
We visited both of our mothers and took them potted plants. AND as soon as the new game, Wii fitness comes in, I will get the gift I asked for.
Monday........
Today was Eli's Field Trip to the sewer treatment plant. Yummy!! NOT!
Above.......This is where they separate the "solids" from the "liquids", Let me just say that the smell was a bit much. I dry heaved once and then got control of myself. I usually have a pretty strong stomach but this smell was like no other. O K maybe a dead rotting cow that had been on the side of the road, in the heat, for the past week.
Above.......This is where they separate the "solids" from the "liquids", Let me just say that the smell was a bit much. I dry heaved once and then got control of myself. I usually have a pretty strong stomach but this smell was like no other. O K maybe a dead rotting cow that had been on the side of the road, in the heat, for the past week.

No comments:
Post a Comment