Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm sick

I think I jinxed myself. Last week I was thinking, "I haven't had bronchitis this year."
The reason for that thought is that I ALWAYS get really sick each year. Last year it was pneumonia.
Well, Yesterday I went to my parents for my Dad's party and when I came home I started getting all itchy and sneezy. I thought it was just an allergy so I ran to the store and got some allergy medicine. It worked for a little bit but it kept getting worse.
This morning I woke up snotty, achy, coughing, with a head ache. I feel awful!
Hopefully it is just a cold and doesn't turn into any thing worse!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Kayler has that same thing. It sucks. Get better soon!

Mandy said...

Ewwwwwww.

You really do get this at this time every year. STOP IT!!

Thanks for going to the show with me the other night. It was fun! How was the "bon Jovi" movie festival? ;)

CAM said...

I always found you a little snotty...


Hope you get better soon.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Getting sick, especially this time of year is the worst, all you want to do is play out in the nice warm sun and you feel like crap. UGH

Christine said...

Gabriella is home sick today. I really thought we had put in our time this winter - we were sick ALL the time! I just hope I don't get it next! I hope you're feeling better soon!