
For the past 4 years I have been the Ward "Girl's Camp" leader. This is a calling that I have really enjoyed. I enjoy getting to know the girls and share the spiritual experience that you have at this beautiful camp.
Well, This year I am not as excited! First of all, We usually go to camp in August, which gives us the summer to plan. This year we go in June. I am freaking out!! I have less than a month to get things ready. To top it all off, My friend Lori (who was the YW President in our ward, and was helping me with camp) Was made the Stake YW President last week. That means she will be going as a Stake Leader . SO, now I am waiting to see who replaces her in our ward. Right now I'm not sure who will be going as my other leader(s).
I guess all I can do is just go ahead and carry out what I have already planned .

2 comments:
It all hit me the other night when we (the old pres) met with Lori and her new pres, I am super sad to miss camp. But you know my life is just going to be to crazy in June and it is better for my family that I dont go, But I am going to be there on Thur...
P.s Because I am snoopy, I know who your new pres is.. :)
I love camp...wish i was going...
Post a Comment