
I am not a pet lover. I hate the fur, I hate the smell, I hate the responsibility. ( I've always told my kids that "I have four kids, why would I need a pet to take care of too.")
Well, this is Whiskey, our cat. He started out as a stray. After about a week the kids talked me into getting some food so he wouldn't "starve to death." Then we had to make him a shelter because it was so cold.
The kids would cry and say that he was going to freeze to death, so I gave in and let them bring him in to warm up and get fed.
As of today, Whiskey spends most of his time in the house. He has
his favorite chair in the basement that he lounges on. Amelia spends hours playing, carrying, dressing-up, brushing and snuggling with him. He loves to spend a lot of time curled up in the corner of Shae's room.In the morning he lays at the end of my bed and waits for Gary to come in and rub his tummy. He was obviously someones pet because he was already house trained. When he needs to go out he comes and gets me and then runs to the front door. When he wants back in, he scratches until you let him in.
Believe it or not I am starting to like him!
2 comments:
I dont like Cats- but he is cute
What a softy! Good thing he is house trained!!!
Post a Comment