Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jon Bon Jovi

Anyone who has known me for more than 1 day knows that I am a HUGE fan of Jon Bon Jovi.
I am probably a few steps away from being a "stalker" (Okay, a drive to the airport, a few steps to the plane and about 1851 miles)
Since I will be seeing Jon this Monday, I thought I would share some information on him.....
Jon was born John Francis Bongiovi Jr. March 2, 1962. His dad was a hair dresser and his mother was a former Marine and Playboy Bunny. He is the oldest of three boys.
He grew up in Sayreville New Jersey.

Bon Jovi Albums.....
Bon Jovi
7800 Fahrenheit
Slippery When Wet
New Jersey
Keep the Faith
Cross Road
These Days
Crush
Bounce
This Left Feels Right
100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't be Wrong (4 disc pack)
Have a Nice Day
Lost Highway

Solo albums.....
Young Guns II sound track
Destination Anywhere


Movies hes been in....
Moonlight and Valentino
The Leading Man
Destination Anywhere
Homegrown
Little City
No Looking Back
Row Your Boat
Vampires Los Muertos
U-571
Cry Wolf
National Lampoon's Pucked
Pay it Forward

TV shows.......
Sex in the City
Alley McBeal
The West Wing
Las Vegas
American Idol
Saturday Night Live

Jon Married Dorthea Hurley April 29, 1989 ( The exact same day that Gary and I got Married!)
at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. They have 4 kids. Stephanie, Jesse , Jacob , and Romeo .
His Band Mates are Richie Sambora, Tico Torres, & David Bryan

Jon is the owner of the Arena Football team, The Philadelphia Soul.

My favorite Bon Jovi song of all times is.......Wanted Dead or Alive
I have been to 2 concerts going on 3.
I have a Bon Jovi "Have a Nice Day" sticker on my car.
I own 2 Bon Jovi t-shirts.
Every time Jon is on TV, my phone rings off the hook. (everyone calling to let me know)
I have every CD except "Bon Jovi" and 7800 Fahrenheit.

Well, I could tell more but I don't want to creep anyone out.

As the song says......"Have a Nice Day!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

can we all say.....

CREEPY!!!!!





jk, love ya. and hot jon!

Jamie said...

im with mandy!!!!lol just kidding he is HOT with a capital H, you should create your own playlist with all your bon jovi faves! just an idea, I went to his concert in 87' and it was fabo with the big hair and all ill never forget it cause I know he sang those songs just for me!! hee hee