Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chaperoning the Stake Dance

The other day I received a phone call asking if Gary and I would help Chaperon the Stake Dance. I figured, heck ya, Now I can spy on Shae. One of the other couples chaperoning were Randall and Lori Mills. Now for any of you who knows Lori, you know she is an absolute NUT!
We had a blast! Lori carried a HYMN book around and would measure to make sure kids weren't dancing too close.
We danced the Chicken Dance, the Cha Cha Slide & YMCA.
Lori taught several kids how to do the Octopus.
After watching all the teenagers I had to ask myself...
Did I act that stupid at that age? Sadly I think the answer would have to be ... YES!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

GJ and I had an actual "calling" to chaperone. It was right after we were married, and some of the kids at the dance were our age, it was so embarrassing!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the picture- You and Lori are so HOT- I want to tap that- Tee Hee