Friday, March 14, 2008

Okay, For the past few months I have flip flopped back and forth, debating if I should start my own blog. Here was my thinking...... On one hand, it would get me writing in my Journal. On the other hand, I know myself, I'm obsessive already about having to check my e-mail and accounts on line. (This will just make me have to be on the computer more) but then I have a lot of fun reading other peoples blogs (Mandy, Janice, Holly, Kandice, Chad) Any way, I could go on and on, back and forth, arguing "to blog or not to blog" and seeing that you are reading this now, you know what my decision was. So I add another obsession to my life. Hope too see you here.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

welcome to the dark side!!!!!

glad to see you here!

Logan & Lindy said...

Tara! I am so glad you have blog!!! I have been waiting!!! You better keep it updated! =0)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hip Hip Horray- I am so excited about spying on you and your little family- This is going to be so much fun.