Friday, March 28, 2008

Spa Day

While sitting at school today, I was thinking of all the things that I had to do before Sunday and I started to FREAK out. I needed to get a pedicure go tanning, do laundry, pack everyone and make a few "potluck" dishes for my father in Law's 80th Birthday Party.
I headed to 'Lee Nails' right after school. Amelia decided she would like to have her nails painted while she waited for me. Look at the color she picked. I thought she would pick pink or purple . This is not what I expected.At least they don't have blue stars on them!! ha ha Mandy
Here are my hot feet!! With my new flip flops. Yeah!! Flip Flop season!!!

I didn't take photos of me at the tanning beds because I didn't want to scare any one.

Well, two things down many, more to go.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nice toes! But get your facts striaght. They were blue HEARTS with diareha.

Duh!

jk