Saturday, March 15, 2008

MANDY IS AWESOME!!!!!

I just wanted you guys all to know that Mandy is responsible for my awesome looking page.
I'm a bit intimidated by computers, so when she said she would help, I turned it over to her.
I love it!!! Thanks Mandy!!!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Mandy Is awesome! I am glad you are starting a blog. The email you sent had the wrong link, but I found you anyways! It will be good to keep up with you. TTYL!

Mandy said...

I am glad you like your blog. I had to mess around with it last night while you were at the Stake Dance. Some of the colors weren't quite right and It was bugging me that the picture was on the right side, so i flipped it. Good thing I remembered your password! ;)

Happy Blogging!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm writing to another man's wife...ON HER BLOG...in BROAD Daylight!
Hee Haw! You're as fun to read as you are to create scandal with, Miss Tara Jo Galley! As I read, I smiled, I chuckled, I busted out in laughter, I got a bit misty...all of that, and it's only 10:00 in the morning in Fort Worth, Texas.

Rest assured, I'll be comin' back to your blog for more 'good times'!

Tell hubby "HI" and Happy Spring to you!