Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wedding Photos


How often do you look at your wedding photos? Do you know where they are? Well, I don't. I could tell you that my friend Christy probably still has hers in a box in her closet. I don't think she has even made prints of them yet. Christy, How long have you been married!?!
Well, since my Anniversary is coming up, I decided to start going through our Wedding/Honeymoon photos so I could do a blog. I have looked everywhere. I have found other things that have gone missing but no pictures. This blurry photo is the only one I could find. So, on with my search, Hopefully I will find them before I really need them.

4 comments:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Your wrong Tara Jo!! they are the box in the storage room!! HAHA

Logan & Lindy said...

Cute Tara! haa I cant wait for you to find some more. I want to see them!

Logan & Lindy said...

Where are you going, to see Bon Jovi? Who are you going with?