Monday, March 17, 2008

Subbing at the Jr. High



I have been subbing for almost 2 years now. I prefer to teach at the High School but on occasion I end up at one of the other schools.
I really try to stay away from the Elementary aged kids because it is so exhausting!
Today was my first time teaching at the Jr High. Yikes!!
Those kids are out of control. I did have some fun though because I got to hang out with Shae.
I told her this morning that I was going to eat lunch with her and her friends. She kind of freaked out and told me I "wasn't allowed" but come lunch time I tracked her down. With a weird look on my face and a crazy walk, I walked right over to her table and sat down. Her friends thought that it was pretty funny but she was a little embarrased. She got over it!


2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

That is awesome-

Once my dad told me that if i didn't stop sluffing then he would go to an entire day of school with me. Yep I din't stop and he came to an entire day of school with me. I was mortified, I kept sluffing.

Logan & Lindy said...

Poor Shay! Just kidding thats so funny! Thats awesome you ate lunch with her! Oh also Store Bread is discusting! =0) I am susie Home Maker!!! Dont you know!