Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag/Rant

A few days ago, I was "tagged" by Cara. The Tag was "things about you and your husband"
I had done a post a couple of months ago on this subject SO, I wont bore you again. If you didn't have a chance to read it or would like to re-read it click on the link.....

www.galleygrapevine.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-awesome-hubby.html


On to the happens of this week............

Sunday night we got back from our cram packed week-end,
Monday I worked the afternoon shift. Luckily Shae is back home and is able to pick up some of the slack of me being gone.
Tuesday was my "day off." I was planning on getting a lot done, but for anyone with kids, you know that what YOU plan isn't always what happens.
Shae had decided that she was going to take her written test for her drivers license, so of coarse, off we went to the DMV. (what a nightmare!!!)
FYI, If you are planning on getting a license any time soon these are the things you will need. (which took us most of the day to find)
1. Birth Certificate - Had to get a new one because I couldn't find it
2. Social Security Card-Had it
3. 2 forms of I.D. showing proof of address -My drivers license and a utility bill
4. Picture I.D. of applicant or School transcript,or shot records. Of coarse we couldn't find her school I.D. so we decided on the shot record. (plus the health department is in the same building) We get over there and there is one person working and a huge line. I was told to take a number and wait. We were number 15 and they had just called #4.
I told Shae that if this didn't work, I was done. Actually, I said I would go POSTAL! then I had to explain what that was.
We got the records and headed back to the DMV to wait in yet another line. (Luckily we ended up with the friendly, nice guy.) After two times of testing, Shae was issued her Learners. YA!
Wednesday- worked evenings
Thursday-worked morning
Friday worked morning, by myself! came home ran kids around. I lay down to watch TV and fell to sleep. It felt so good!
When I decided to work, I only wanted to work part time (and I still do) but with the hotel being so short on help I haven't had much choice. Hopefully they will be hiring soon!

1 comment:

Logan & Lindy said...

Have you seen my good blogging skills! Ya 3 posts in 2 days!!! I will try to keep it up! But hello you are not commenting!