Tuesday, August 26, 2008

another driver in the family

My parents invited us over for dinner tonight. I guess they figure we will show up if there is food dangled in front of us. I really need to be better at going over to visit but with work , the kids and life, I don't go over as much as I should.
My Dad grilled burgers and then we had macaroni salad, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and corn on the cob. (out of my parents garden) Yuuummmeeeee!

My Dad decided to start getting his 4-wheelers ready for this week-end. While my Mom and I were cleaning up the dishes, Amelia came to tell me that Grandpa let her drive his 4-wheeler, ALL BY HERSELF! She was so excited.


She would drive from the back yard, up to the front and then back again. She also liked going in a circle around the pond in the back yard.


Eli decided that he wanted to have a ride

She probably would have drove all night but it was getting dark and I think my Dad was afraid that she would wear a patch in his lawn.

1 comment:

CAM said...

Looks like fun, I could use a burger about now...