Yesterday was Eli's first football game. This is his third year of playing. When he first wanted to play, I was a bit nervous. I was worried that my little Eli would get hurt (football is a pretty rough sport) It didn't take me long to enjoy the game.
The first year, Eli didn't get a lot of playing time. He was one of the smallest kids, and he was new. Last year he got to play a lot more. Yesterday, he played most of the game.
He is a good little hustler! He got 3 tackles. 1 by himself and 2 with assistance.

His number is 11

He looks so tiny next to #00!

Coming out of the "huddle"


This year they are going to have a "Super bowl" to determine the first place team. I will let you know when Eli's team makes it there!
2 comments:
awww. I think my little gavin would be crushed doing that. Kayler on the other hand, the way he is going he might just be the star player!
Way to go Eli. My favorite number is 11 although that was decided after I was done playing sports so I never got to have it as my number. We're hoping Evan will be interested in football since he seems like he might be a big boy. Right now he too much of a softy though.
Post a Comment