Friday, August 29, 2008

Subbing/Guilt

Today is the first day of the school year for Mrs. Peggy Hill aka Senora Hill aka Tara Galley.
I know, I have a job at the hotel but I have my "regulars" that I am still planning to sub for when I am available. Today I am subbing for the ever so handsome Mr Galley. We will see how working two jobs will turn out. (Like my life isn't already crazy enough!!!)


On another note...... This morning while I was trying to get Amelia ready for school, She had a bit of a "meltdown." I guess she had an "accident" on her bike last night at Grandma's . Her foot was all scraped up and red. She had tried to call my cell and wasn't able to get a hold of me.
By the time I got home from work, she was sound asleep on the couch, so I just covered her up and went to bed. (I wasn't aware of the trauma) When I got her up, she cried and said that she didn't like me working because she never gets to see me anymore. (nothing like ripping my heart out and rubbing it in the dirt!) Then she is planning on going to the mountain with my parents, so she will be gone all week-end. So, like any guilty parent, I let her stay home with me. I know it is the first week of school, I should have made her go BUT I didn't so don't judge me!

1 comment:

Cara said...

That is the last straw, I am so turning you into the "loving your kids authorities!" LMAO. I love the reference to Peggy Hill, as we collect all the seasons on DVD!