Okay, This "needs" thing going around is pretty funny. I wanted to share mine and a few of Gary's. Enjoy!
Tara needs to be in one place long enough to establish a trusting relationship with a good, interested, capable therapist. ( This sounds like my horoscope )
Tara needs a good 'scrub'-ing, I think I can smell her from here. (uummm, I shower every day and use deodorant, what else do you want me to do?)
Tara needs to keep her clothes on. ( Oh, don't worry about that one, I promise, I WILL be keeping my clothes on)
Tara needs to find things. (O.k. I admit that I have been a little unorganized lately, I will try harder!)
Tara needs to turn to Craig's list where the other weirdos are. ( Oh, believe me, I have found plenty of weirdo's without Craig's list!)
Tara needs a fashion coach who will not let her outside the house until she appears close to normal. (What IS normal?)
Tara needs a mirror, sarong and dignity (OUCH!)
Tara needs math lessons (I've never claimed to be a math genius)
Tara needs 850g of dark chocolate ( No thanks, I am a milk chocolate kind of gal)
Tara needs to learn how her children perceive her ( I think I already know, they tell me all the time)
Now for a few of Gary's.....
Gary needs a hand.
Gary needs to learn how to make reefer smoke
Gary needs to get back in orbit
Gary needs to set up with a woman who is more OCD than he
Gary needs some major counseling
Gary needs to get his life back together
No comments:
Post a Comment