
You have heard the saying, If anything can go wrong, it will! Well, today that statement holds true. We arrived in St. George just in time to head to my sister's for a barbecue and swim party in her back yard (I would have had pictures but my camera was in the car) We went to the hotel and checked in and got our swim suits.
As we were getting on the elevator, Eli accidentally dropped the car keys and they just happened to hit next to the elevator shaft. They fell through the opening. (we heard them hit the ground below) First thought....CRAP!!!! Second thought.......CRAP, CRAP, those are my only keys. Third thought, CRAP,CRAP,CRAP,.......What now? So I went to the front desk and told them what happened and they were like, "Oh, no problem, we can make a few calls and have them back to you shortly. (or not so shortly) (They said this wasn't the first time that it had happened) When we got back to the hotel they had our keys ready for us. They are AWESOME!!!
Hopefully that will be the only "hiccup" on this trip!
3 comments:
Crap? Is that really what you said? He he... I bet not.. Jk
I am glad they were able to get them back to you so quickly
Oh my gosh...... Only you guys!!! ;)
That sounds pretty good compared to the trip we took to Utah for Mike's funeral and visited three hospitals, attended a funeral and had Rhonda's car (suppose to be our new one)break down on us.
Post a Comment