
good bye summer, it's been fun
days at the lake and time in the sun
family vacations and sleeping in late,
schedules and deadlines are things that we hate.
homework and football, work and more stuff,
going back to school can be pretty rough.
so, tomorrow morning, when we are running around,
my kids won't be sad, their faces won't have a frown.
their excitement will carry them throughout the day,
days at the lake and time in the sun
family vacations and sleeping in late,
schedules and deadlines are things that we hate.
homework and football, work and more stuff,
going back to school can be pretty rough.
so, tomorrow morning, when we are running around,
my kids won't be sad, their faces won't have a frown.
their excitement will carry them throughout the day,
and I will be waiting to hear what they have to say.
I hope they like all their classes,
and make some new friends.
I hope they like all their classes,
and make some new friends.
Can you ask for anyway better for your summer end?
2 comments:
Tara, you are such a cutie pie. How did the phone work for you? I hope it serves your purpose!
Tara that is too funny about the signature... It probably had a load of phone numbers in it too? DUH ME! LOL.
Post a Comment