Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nerd Glasses


Back in June, when I went to girls camp, My glasses had a bit of a mishap and one of the screws fell out. Seeing that I was in the mountains, I didn't have the right tools to fix it. (BUT I did have my glue gun.....HOW ODD!) any way, I glued the screw to my glasses and then glued the hinge together until I could get home and fix them. Here I am 3 months later and I am still sporting the "Hot Glue "look. I know, I should just run to the eye doctor and have them fix them but I really don't think about it until I put them on at night or when I take the kids to school. (The office isn't open at that time) so I forget until the next time I wear them. Aren't they so Sexy!!!!

2 comments: