Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged

My sweet daughter, Shae tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

  1. I HATE FEET! Normally, I don't have to worry about feet touching me other than my families. Which is okay (sometimes)(but not really). BUT when I am at a public pool or in a hot tub, it freaks me out. I am afraid that someone will touch me with their feet. The Lazy River at Lagoon caused a bit of stress.
  2. I had all 4 of my kids by C-section. Garrison's was an emergency but the other 3 were by choice. I thought it was a snap! Sure beats labor!
  3. I am terrible at math, I still add on my fingers, I can't do story problems and it took me 2 times to pass Algebra. I CAN craft just about anything though!
  4. I don't like Seafood, Mushrooms, Squash, Zucchini, Milk or Fish.
  5. I don't ever wear lipstick. I have always felt like my lips are too big, so adding color to them I feel would make them look even larger.
  6. I LOVE Seinfeld!!! I can watch an episode over and over and over! I can almost recite each episode, word for word. How lame am I? I use a lot of "one liners" like, Jimmy's tired, Jimmy needs to take a nap! (It's real funny when Garrison's friend, Jimmy is over) if you've seen that episode, you should be laughing!
I am tagging Quayd, Marlie, Cara, Lori, Holly and Chad


1 comment:

Christine said...

Andrew has that feet thing, too. Fifteen years of marriage and I haven't gotten him to rub my feet once! :)