Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Job

I have a new job! I will be working as a Front Desk Clerk at the Holiday Inn Express. I am way excited and a little nervous. I have thought about getting a job for quite a while, but with us being gone so much this summer, I thought I needed to wait. Now with school starting on the 25th and MOST of our traveling done, I figured, "Now is the time!"
I am going in today to fill out all my "paperwork." My first day will be Thursday. (I actually could have started tonight but Gary and I have to go get our Temple Recommends.)

Here is the lobby. It is a real nice hotel.
I still plan on subbing when I am not scheduled at the Hotel.
That way I can work as much or as little as I want.
We will see how that works out!

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Sweet, that is awesome. Maybe you can get us a room (I dont expect free) when we come to town to visit. Congrates

Kandice said...

Hehe, every single time my kids drive by there they beg to stay. I tell them all the time that it is over 100 to stay there. Just the other day, Gavin said, "mom, did you save 100 so we could stay there yet?" I told them it is not very smart to stay in a hotel where we live...lol I will have to come see you!

Mandy said...

RIGHT ON!!!!!!

That is so cool!

Hey.... I nominated you for a blog award! go to my blog for details.

Oh, and Quayd wants to tag you back. (He didn't really get what it meant to tag, so just go with it!)