Several years ago Garrison spent a little too much time in the sun, causing a major sunburn. We actually had to take him to the Emergency Room because it started to turn green and ooze. We found out that he had an infection and they ended up scrubbing the burns. We had to keep it covered with medicine for about a week. I felt so bad for him!



Look at cute little Eli in the background!


Well, You would think that Garrison would learn. He usually is pretty good about using sunscreen and staying out of the sun, After 5 hours in the sun and water, sunscreen just wasn't enough. Now he is paying the price. His skin has blistered, it has started oozing puss and he is in a lot of pain. Hopefully it won't get infected!
3 comments:
Sorry Garrison, that sucks bad! I feel super bad for you. But you sure were a cutie when you were little!
Ahh thats horrible!!! I HATE sunburns! I am sure that feels 10xs worse then just a regualar sunburn!!! I am sure they feels terrible! Hope it gets better soon!
Didn't he learn anything from the burns we all got at the coast last year. Actually I think Gary probably learned the hardest lesson.
Post a Comment