I am addicted to games on Pogo.com! I like to play games online (free ones that is). I am a night owl, so when everyone is in bed and I can't sleep, I turn to my good ole' buddy, POGO. I started out playing "poppit," then I went to "bejeweled." Bingo is always a favorite and right now my addiction is bowling. It is a lot like wii bowling but rather than swing your arm, you roll your finger. It takes a lot less effort.
I also try to win their $ jackpot. If it has a large jackpot, then I will play that game until someone wins. Who knows, maybe someday it will be me.
1 comment:
O M Gosh I love pogo. Here's a hint... if you go to pogoaddiction dot com and sign up you can find guest passes and play ALL the cool games. Sometimes they don't have them but check at the first of the month! You go girl! Try out hog heaven slots if you get a pass!
Post a Comment