Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Game ON!!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

CAM said...

I remember getting mad at you over something (not sure what anymore) and sneaking into your room and pouring salt in your bed. Mom was so mad. She made me vacuum it out.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I will never forget all that times you and I and Mandy would sit around chatting and being so silly. Between the two of you, I was always laughing. And that memory you left on my blog.... Well it was Zinna that was trying to back up the trailer, I was just sitting in there for the fun of it.... Hee hee funny how our memory will play tricks on us. Thanks for the recipes.

The Galley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Galley's said...

What we as a family remember the most is you coming down to see us here in California. I know Gary will never go to San Francisco again but hopefully we can get him to come to the slower central coast again. Of course the kids will never forget having Uncle Tickles and Aunt Giggles visit for a couple of days. Actually our family picture was taken on that trip.

Jamie said...

weird but i dont ever remember just meeting you its like ive always just known you!!:)

Mandy said...

Remember when we spent that HELLACIOUS week at Lagoon together???

jk! It was fun.

Probably one of my very most favorite memories is all of the times Brett and I played Hand to Foot with you and Gary. Also when Brett and I were there when Amelia started to crawl. That was awesome! Oh, and when you lived with us after your house caught on fire.