Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cell Phone Headache


Cell phones are a great convenience. It is nice to be able to get a hold of people, any time, any where. BUT !!! There is a down side to the cell phone...........The bill.

Last summer, my bill kind of got out of hand. Mostly because I had a phone, Garrison and Shae had a phone. I decided to cancel the phones and pay them off. DONE!

Fast forward to today. I received a phone call from a collection agency telling me that I still owe Alltel $245.00. What? So I started making phone calls. After 4 calls of people telling me that I needed to talk to someone else, I was told I had to go to the "main office" here in town.
So, off I go to town. After standing in line for about half an hour, I finally sat down and explained my situation. The guy at Alltel says, "I can't even pull that information up" it is out of our system. He says, you will have to call customer service. So, I came home called AGAIN, and after a few transfers, was able to "hopefully" have it taken care of. I wish I could bill them for the 5 hours it took me to get this all taken care of.
How much faith do I have in Alltel? Not any, but I will let you know when it is all said and done.

1 comment:

The Galley's said...

That's too bad because the Chad spokesperson really seems to be a nice person.