A bunch of us went to the lake today to celebrate LaDawn's birthday. It was a lot of fun! We Swam, cruised around on the boat, ate lunch, played tag, jumped off of the boat and did a lot of laughing! Judy brought up a "Huge Birthday Cookie." So, we sang Happy Birthday and ate the cookie. LaDawn's mom and sister came up later and brought pizza and a watermelon .
After about 4 tries, Lori and I finally were able to stay on the "banana", I think I got half of the lake up my nose while trying.
Calisa and Garrison doing water tricks.
3 comments:
What a fun day - let's do it again really soon!!
that looks like tons of fun. Lori said she had a good time, she told me all about your "FUN" with the water weiny thingy....;)
FUN!!!!
Good pictures too. You look ho t on the big banana. Do they store it in a hammock?
he he he
Post a Comment