The past few weeks, Amelia has said some really funny things so I feel I need to record them.
The first one was a few weeks ago. She was telling me how the girl in school were talking about this and that, She turned to me and said "Third grade is SUCH drama!!"
(Wait till you become a teenager)
The other one was when I picked her up from her friends after achievement days........
Amelia- "Amberlee and I started a club today, It is called the Weirdo Club"
Mom- What do you have to do to get into the Weirdo Club?
Amelia- "Well, i am the President so I didn't have to do anything, Amberlee is already pretty weird so she didn't have to do anything. I made her the Vice President. We gave her brothers 5 chances to do something weird and they wouldn't do anything so we just let them in"
Mom-That sounds funny, can I blog about it.
Amelia-" Sure if you want"
At the moment I am so proud......My daughter is the President of the Weirdo Club!!!!! :0
1 comment:
Sweet. I am a weird-o. Can I join?
Post a Comment