Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad Blogger

Over the past couple of months, I have become a "bad blogger." Who wants to hear about the same monotonous things going on in our lives? (Work, school, eat, sleep, work, school, eat, sleep) On occasion we will have something change on our daily routine.
Last week I actually had 2 days off in a row. (I was so excited!) I was hoping to get more done than I did but was happy with the things I DID accomplish.
The first was cleaning out our storage area under the stairs. I probably wouldn't have made it a priority but my Christmas trees were still in my Living Room. (undecorated) So, I had to make room for them. My storage area was a mess, tools, paint, camping gear, lake stuff, Halloween and Christmas stuff and a bunch of junk that didn't belong there at all.

Amelia chipped in and helped me drag everything out. Here she is posing with a Halloween costume that I made for Eli when he was little. If you can't tell, it is a Molar aka Tooth. That year he was a tooth and Shae was the Tooth Fairy. ( They were so cute!) Look at all the crap behind her. Yikes!!

Why do I keep all this stuff? Actually I threw a bunch of stuff away. I also reassigned things to "new areas" camping and lake items in the camp trailer storage, consolidated tools. etc

Look at how nice it looks now. It has motivated me to do some more "purging"
The other project that I accomplished was cleaning out my linen/game closet. Once again I threw things away, put stuff in the donation pile and got rid of papers that were stashed on shelves. Well, Give me a few months and I might have time to do some other things. Believe me, I have enough to last a year!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Gosh I wish I could get those things accomplished on my days off! You rock...