Sunday, January 11, 2009

Amelia's Party

This weekend Amelia celebrated her Birthday. She had the party of a lifetime!!!
This is what we did...............I was having a hard time coming up with something for invitations so Mandy said she would help me out. She did an awesome job. The invitations were in a Holiday Inn Express card cover with a "reservation" and room key for each girl.
Amelia delivered them by hand to each girl.
Friday night the girls all showed up at the hotel at 6:00pm.
First thing they wanted to do was swim.

After they swam, we went to the room and Garrison delivered pizza and drinks. I was amazed that six little girls could eat 2 large pizza's and still be hungry. Later, I went to the lobby and got them fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

After pizza, Amelia opened her gifts. She got 2 shirts, a fruit loop recipe book, wii game, a cute book and a dog made out of bath towels W/ bath salts and a loofah.

The girls had a blast.
They played house, games, did each others hair, watched movies and giggled.

Finally they went to bed!

The girls got up at 6:30, ready to head to breakfast. I made them go back and lay down till about 8:00. They really didn't go back to bed but I got to sleep for a little bit more.
After breakfast, we went back to the room and the girls played for a while and then they decided to swim again. They swam until it was time to get ready to leave.
It was fun, I will never do it again, but I'm glad that I was able to do something like that for Milli.

Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: