*Garrison competed at Region FBLA today and took 5th place. He and his friend Ross competed in Desk top publishing. (Watch out State, here they come!)
*Shae has become a "Rock Wall" freak! The rec center has a rock wall with several different difficulties. Shae is able to do the easy, medium and almost the Hard. If she keeps going the rate she has been, she is going to be strong!
*Eli had his 3rd basketball game of the season. He made 2 points and played real well tonight. He is a good little hustler!!!
*Amelia has passed off her 6 and 7 times tables. (I'm glad my kids got Gary's math smarts because I'm NOT a math person)
I am so proud of my kids Like I said, they are AWESOME!!!
3 comments:
Pretty impressive but my Evan can color inside the lines and Brookley can spell her name. Well I guess they can do that most of the time. You've got some pretty "special" kids.
You do have some awesome kids! Great accomplishments! :) Also, I love Shae's face in your top post... too cute!
Post a Comment