Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Day

When you live in Utah, you never know what the weather will be.
Winters are so unpredictable!
Last night when we went to bed it was snowing. This morning when we got up it was STILL snowing. The kids went to school, Gary and I went to work. It was a typical day. THEN........
They announced that they were going to send the kids home from school. I guess they were afraid if they waited too long it would be dangerous for the buses.
Marriah (my awesome boss) told Mandy and I to go get our
kids and bring them back to the hotel.


She gave them a room to lounge in and watch movies.


They sat in the hot tub and swam until their little bodies were shriveled up.


We ordered in Pizza Hut and had lunch in the Breakfast Room.
Then they swam again!


When I got off of work, we headed back out into the cold weather. There is tons of snow!
The kids are hoping that they can have another "snow day"
I just want the snow to GO AWAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

holy crap, that is alot of snow. We get a trace and school closes here. We were closed yesterday for snow then today we got more snow with ice on top and school is closed again. They think it will be closed all week.

The Galley's said...

Sure do miss the snow. :(