Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life


When does life slow down? In our family, never!

It has been a busy week for everyone. Gary has had two track meets. He had to go out to the State Office of Education to help write a test. (It happened to be my days off so I went along for the ride and to shop) Garrison attended State FBLA. He didn't place but had fun and made new friends. Shae made it through the Primary Election. That means 5 more posters and another small speech. Voting is Tuesday. Cross your fingers! Eli got his cute blonde curls cut off and he and Amelia are getting up early to go take their Four Wheeler class.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

is that all? I feel like you are forgetting something else that is crazy in your life... ;)

galleygrapevine said...

Im not ready to talk about that yet, I am still waiting to process it all. :) :(

The Galley's said...

Now that you've kind of talked about it I need some elaboration. :O

P.S. I'm not sure I know what that emoticon means but I felt like I had to include it to fit in.