Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long time NO blog!!!!

This past week has been full of activities. For Spring Break we were planning on going camping but seeing that the weather turned out to be cold, we just stayed home and vegged out. I got the kitchen cleaned which was a BIG deal. (I am so glad that is done!)
I wasn't planning on dying Easter eggs but Amelia insisted on doing them. I am so lame, I didn't even take pictures.
On Sunday we went to my parents for dinner. It was SOOOO good. Ham, potato salad, macaroni salad, Cheese Cake. (are you jealous?)

On Monday I took Shae and her friends to the Fall Out Boy Concert. The girls went shopping for a bit and then we went to my new favorite place to eat in SLC.....Buca di Beppo. My favorite dish being the chicken carbinara. (YUM!) Wendy's "birthday cake" was delicious too.


Shae and the Lead Singer of Cobra Starship, He was just hanging out at the t-shirt stand and no one was even around him so Shae went to talk to him.

Metro Station- Trace Cyrus ( Miley Cyrus' half brother) Mason Musso ( his brother is Oliver on Hannah Montana) Blake and Anthony. Good Band!


Fall Out Boy

The concert was at Saltair. It is a cool place but there is no place to sit. It makes for a long night. We drove home that night and got in about 2:00am.


Now, If you haven't heard yet........
Shae won the election!!!!!!

It was a crazy couple of weeks and I am SO glad it is over.

3 comments:

The Galley's said...

Nice job Shae. Like they say "Leadership is like Diarrhea, they both run in the genes/jeans." I am proud of you, now you get to have an easy fourth period and get stressed out around the Valentine's dances since you plan it. At least that's the way I did it. Also enjoy the expensive sweater that you never ever wear again.

Chauntue Peterson said...

Hey still interesed in piano lesson's I listed my price on my sidebar of my blog if your interested. Let me know, I have lots of available times right now so you could have first pick. lol

Cara said...

Go Shae! We knew you could do it! We missed you at the girls night of hannah Montana!