Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Campaign Begins

Today is the day........... the Campaign begins for next years Class Presidency.
We got up early and went to the Junior High to hang Shae's Posters




Shae could either do 5 posters or 4 posters and a T-shirt. She opted for the 4 posters and a T-shirt. We are making a few different shirts so that she can rotate them the next week during the campaign. She thought that it would be better to have a "walking billboard." After seeing all the poster (there are alot of kids running) I think she made the right decision.

Here are a few of the "competitions" poster. Shae had some of the best posters, if I do say so myself.

I am so nervous for her! Good Luck Shae!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nate said...

The Pop culture references are always a sure fire vote getter. Good Job, everything looks very professional.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Her posters are def the best. I love them all... they look cute and they have cute sayings. I hope she wins... That would freaking be super.